I am so thrilled to be one of the featured experts on Sree Meleth’s Raise Stress-Proof Kids Telesummit happening this month. Sree and I had a wonderful chat last week and she will be sharing this teleseminar via email tomorrow along with a free gift from me – a special report on “Easing the Ups & Downs of Childhood with the Bach Flower Remedies”. There are also lots of other great presentations on topics such as EFT, Mindfulness, Nutrition and more for you to explore. The resources focus primarily on supporting children; however, it became clear that during many of the interviews that having adults who take care of themselves and work to have less stress are a key to raising stress-proof kids – so there are lots of tools for everyone on this Telesummit!
Many of you know by now that Bach Flower Remedies are one of my favorite topics to share on. These gentle remedies are one of the safest, natural and effective holistic tools that I have worked with both personally and professionally over the last 20 years. Although the majority of my clients are adults, I have had the honor and privilege of supporting many children, teens, babies (even those “in utero” beings via their pregnant moms) throughout my many years of practicing holistic healing. I am excited to share more about this through tomorrow’s teleseminar with Sree Meleth.
My friend and colleague, Dr. Sree Meleth, has put together this amazing interview series that is focused on raising stress-proof kids. As a parent and grandparent, Sree has learned that the biggest gift we can give our children is confidence in their own inner resources. She has gathered a group of experts who have spent decades helping children and parents deal with the issues of stress and anxiety in natural wholesome ways. She is passionate about working to raise a generation of stress-proofed kids.
- Do you worry about the level of stress and anxiety that current events expose our children to?
- Are you concerned that they are not equipped to deal with the normal stresses and strains that are a part of regular life, let alone the excessive almost unavoidable stimulation that digital media provides?
- Do you worry about the fact that they are constantly “on” and have no time to turn “off”?
- Do you wish you had access to non-pharma tools and techniques to help your child learn to switch off and calm down?
“Raise Stress-Proof Kids” will share lots of resources and tools that are safe, natural and non-pharma!
- Do you have a child who is an introvert and prone to stress and anxiety?
- Would you like to learn how storytelling can help you help the young ones in your life acknowledge and move through big emotions?
- Would you love to learn quick, easy, practical techniques to help you and your child de-escalate a stressful situation?
- Would you like to learn more about neuro-linguistic programming, and how it can be a part of you helping your child to be stress free?
This telesummit will be available for a limited time and is already happening. Be sure to check it out! There are lots of great resources to explore!
And, if you enjoy my interview or have questions about Bach Flower Remedies for Children feel free to post note in the comments below!
Beth is available for Bach Flower Remedy consultations in Annapolis, MD or by Phone/Skype. To learn more about the Bach Flower Remedies and how they can support you and your children in achieving greater balance, joy and ease of well-being, visit Beth’s Bach Flower Remedy Page or contact her today for a complimentary 20 minute consultation.